Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hot Cocoa Mix

This recipe is slightly adapted from Homestead-Acres recipe on Youtube. I have a daughter who loves her hot chocolate but buying pre-made powders all the time was costing me an arm and a leg. I came across this recipe a few weeks back when my daughter was bugging me for hot chocolate but I was out of everything to make some. This is perfect for those of you who love this tasty drink. You can make it with Milk or water it's entirely up to you.

Hot Cocoa Mix
===================
5 cups Powdered Milk
1 cup Powdered coffee creamer *Try the flavored varieties to spice up your mix*
3 cups Sugar
1 cup Cocoa Powder
1 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Chili Powder *can be omitted just a personal preference*

Note-If using unsweetened Cocoa Powder you may need to adjust sugar to taste

Mix Ingredients together in a bowl. Transfer to Plastic Container and store in Pantry. I use the cereal containers from wal-mart with the handle and pour spot to store my stuff in which works perfect.

To Serve Mix 3 Tablespoons in Hot Milk or Water and top with Marshmallows. That's It your done. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment