Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pizza and lemons odd yet so good

I love to dip my pizza in garlic butter but while extremely tasty prob not the healthiest thing to do. One day while talking online with a friend she mentioned how she always dips her pizza in lemon juice. I scoffed and wrinkled my nose. Pizza and Lemon juice to odd. That was until I had no butter in the house. I could have chose ranch dressing or even had it plain but looking through my fridge I noticed a little yellow lemon standing out among the sea of condiments and salad dressing. I took a small bowl out of the cupboard and squirted some juice inside. My husband agreed to try it with me, so in the bowl our pizza slices went. I was so surprised, it tasted fantastic. The sauce and hot cheese with a burst of citrus complimented each other so perfectly. My husband even made me put some in his own dipping bowl. Now whenever we happen to go out for pizza we always ask for lemon packets or slices and though we may get the occasional odd look we don't care. So if your brave and want to try something new I suggest you try this next time you have a slice. You'll surely be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment