Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hubby's Ramen Recipe

While making my husband Lunch he asked if I ever posted about the way he prefers his Ramen. I said no since I don't really particularly care for the way it is and obviously the Recipe isn't my own. So after much pouting I decided to include it. If you like tuna,Ramen and Spiciness this will surely please your palette.

Hubby's Spicy Ramen Recipe
===========================
2 Packages of Chicken flavored Ramen with Season Packets put aside
Hot Sauce to taste I use roughly 2 tbsps
1 can of tuna in water
1 egg
5-6 slices of any cheese you prefer *for dipping*

Fill your pot with water. Add your hot sauce and bring to boil. Add Ramen and cook according to directions. Once Separated add tuna and egg. You can scramble the egg prior to adding but my husband prefers it to get a quick poach instead leaving the yolk intact. Drain a little of the liquid before putting in bowl. You want to be able to grab with your chopsticks or fork not eat like a soup. Make sure to leave some liquid though so you can dunk your cheese in it. The cheese helps cool the mouth as the spiciness can be a bit much if your not used to it. That's It your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment