Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rainbow Dash Ice Cream

My Daughter Loves My little Ponys. In one of her books it had a recipe for something called Rainbow Dash Ice Cream which of course meant mom is destined to make it . I thought it was to simple and cute not to share. I plan on having some fun with this and making it more rainbow colored as the name suggest but my experimentation will have to wait since I have a freezer full of ice cream that I stocked up on when Braums had a sale. Makes a 9x5 loaf pan full of ice cream.

Rainbow Dash Ice Cream
------------------------
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2/3 cup chocolate syrup
2 cups heavy cream
rainbow colored sprinkles

Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup until combined and color is even. In a separate bowl,whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold cream into chocolate mixture and pour into prepared pan. Cover and Freeze 6 hours until firm. Serve with sprinkles. That's it and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment