Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bess Eaton is Back

I don't know why I am so excited about a coffee shop reopening especially since I'm over 1000 miles from the nearest location but I am. I loved Bess Eaton growing up. I remember stopping with my mom anytime we went for a walk downtown, buying an XL Iced Coffee before Choir Practice or just even grabbing a cup with friends on whatever adventure awaited us. When I learned today that it was coming back I squealed with joy and told my husband that once I tracked down a number I'd be ordering a case full of coffee and no I'm not joking lol. The Day Bess Eaton closed was a sad time indeed. It had been a staple so long many of us were heartbroken to see it go. I've traveled many places and had many cups of coffee but through it all Bess Eaton remained my favorite.

If your curious or want to know more you can read about Bess Eaton here and if you live in RI or Southern Connecticut stop by for a cup. You won't be sorry I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment